Thursday, August 15, 2013

LAST TRANSFER!!!!! Can You Believe That One????? (Jul. 15)

Hey folks!!
SO,
tomorrow we have transfers!!! And yesterday was the last night I had to wait impatiently until 10:15 PM for the elders to call and find out if I would stay or leave..... cause next time, I´m getting transfered to SPOKANE!!!! hahahahah.
But anyways, they finally called last night ...... andddddd I´m staying!!!! =] =]
but Sister Menden is leaving..... pretty sad about it.... and I´m gonna be training again. yikes.
But I´m really happy to get to stay here in Atibaia for my last few weeks!


Walking to lunch. Check out those blue skies!!!


This week was pretty challenging...... We haven't been having very much success in the neighborhood that we´ve been working in.... Just finding a lot of people that aren't progressing. A little frustrating. But this week we´ll have to find a different approach to find new investigators.......

Got to take Giovana´s family to the temple finally!! But her dad ended up not letting her go, and we only got to go with Laura and Giulia. It was a really good visit.
Laura and Giulia!
WE had our multi-zone conference this week..... It was sooooooooooooooo good. Everything that was on my mind and I was stressed about, President Perrotti talked about and basically drove out of my head. hahaha. He´s sooo good! And he used clips from sports movies--Peaceful Warrior, Coach Carter, etc, to show principles that he was talking about. hahah. As well as the scriptures of course.

Our zone leaders.... Elder Gamblin and elder Chagas, as well as Sister Compton and sister Gómez from our zone. I met Sister Compton in the CTM and kept telling myself I wouldnt freak out about going home until she went home....... SHE IS GOING HOME TODAY...... freaking out now!
gonna keep it short this week.....
more news next week.

FESTA JUNINA in our ward!! Missed the party because of our multi-zone in Campinas, but we got there at the end!
love you guys!!
Sister Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment